A few facts and tips to maximize your coffee experience
- Cold Press Coffee has at least 70% less acid
- A burr grinder improves the quality of the grind and releases the most potential in the bean
- Mycotoxins are present in most older, stale, and mass produced coffees.
- Know your farmer, roaster, source
- 10% of beans are male, 90% female.
- Roasting frees the nutrients and allows the green bean to become a superfood. Coffee is best consumed within 7 days of roasting.
- Our coffee is slow roasted at 8889 feet and is always fair trade, organic, and selected based on quality, taste, handling to maximize nutrients and minimize mycotoxins
- Coffee is the densest source of polyphenols in the Western diet, with over a thousand different beneficial compounds in every cup. It also has special polyphenols that protect high-fat cells, and your brain is made up of some of the fattiest cells in your body. Coffee is strongly neuroprotective. No surprise that regular coffee drinkers have a significantly lower risk of death from all causes.Polyphenols neutralize free radicals and prevent them from doing damage. Low inflammation boosts blood flow to your brain, providing it with the oxygen to make more energy . Increased blood flow gives you stable energy and focus. Polyphenols also help you make more BDNF (Brain-derived neurotrophic factor), a protein dubbed “Miracle-Gro for the brain” that causes you to build new brain cells. (Source: https://blog.bulletproof.com/eat-fat-for-high-performance-brain/)